How you and your family and friends can thrive. AllThriveForever.org
How to build, achieve and sustain this future for you and your family and friends.
You and your family and friends can have a surviving and thriving future. To build a better future, Thrive! strategy and tools have been used successfully at the personal level and on larger scales (community, country). As they have for others, theycan help you and the people closest to you to build, achieve and sustain this future.
You and your family and friends must have a surviving and thriving future. Even those that have a good future are not fully thriving, are not likely to be fully thriving in the future, and are still facing uncertainties about the long term future. You and your people all want and need this future because your and their future is endangered and because of your and their need to survive and desire to thrive.
To build this future for you and your family and friends, they should be partners in this endeavor from the beginning and through each step. A collaborative approach where they jointly provide leadership, vision, motivation, strategy and successful execution probably has the greater potential to create and sustain large, positive change and a surviving and thriving future. Key to success is the strong desire to move current vulnerabilities through and beyond surviving to a sustained thriving future. Thrive! can be helpful to you and is laid out in the following steps.
Step 1. Current state of you and your family and friends. The first major step is to understand the current state of you and your family and friends.
- Who are your people?
- How well are they?
- What positively or negatively impacts them?
Step 2. Strategy to achieve you and your family and friends’ surviving and thriving future. The next major step is to develop the strategy that will help your people build and achieve this future.
- Who will your people be in the future?
- How well should your people be in the near and long term future?
- What has to change externally and internally to achieve your people’s thriving future?
- What actions by your people are needed to achieve their thriving future?
- Your overall strategy and actions need to be documented and agreed to by your people. Different members of your people will take on different responsibilities. For each action, designate who of your people will do what to/with whom, where, when, and with what result. This is your Thrive! Strategy and Action Plan.