How our world can thrive. AllThriveForever.org
How to build, achieve and sustain a surviving and thriving future for our world.
Our world can have a surviving and thriving future. To build a better future, Thrive! strategy and tools have been used successfully at the personal level and on larger scales (country, country). As they have for others, Thrive! can help our world build, achieve and sustain this future.
Our world must have this future. Even if we believe that our world has a good future, we are not fully thriving, are not likely to be fully thriving in the future, and are still facing uncertainties about the long term future. We want and need that future because our world’s future is endangered and because of our human need to survive and desire to thrive.
To build this better future, we (our world’s current and future people and leadership) should be partners in this endeavor from the beginning and through each step. A collaborative approach where the traditional leaders and the people (also serving as leaders) jointly provide leadership, vision, motivation, strategy and successful execution has the greater potential to create and sustain large, positive change and a surviving and thriving world. Key to success is the strong desire by all of us (our world’s leaders and people) to move our world from its current vulnerabilities through and beyond surviving to a sustained thriving future. To build this future for our world, Thrive! can be helpful to you and is laid out in the following “how-to”.
Step 1. Current state of our world. The first major step is to understand the current state of our world.
- What is our world?
- How well is our world?
- What positively or negatively impacts our world?
- What is near and long term future behavior of our world?
Step 2. Strategy to achieve our world’s surviving and thriving future. The next major step is to develop the strategy that will help us build and achieve this future.
- What will our world be in the future?
- How well should our world be in the near and long term future?
- What has to change to achieve our world’s thriving future?
- What actions are needed to achieve its thriving future?
- Our overall strategy and actions need to be documented and agreed to by all of us. Different individual people, interest groups/organizations, countries and international organizations will take on different responsibilities. For each action, we designate who will do what to/with whom, where, when, and with what result. This is our Thrive! Strategy and Action Plan.